New to selling at auction? Let us walk you through the process…
By selling online we are able to reach the widest range of local, regional, national and international buyers. We hold live online auctions approximately five times a year. Through aggressive marketing, professional photography and live preview events, your objects will receive exposure in both a local and global marketplace.
Everard Auctions is always accepting consignments, from single items to large estates and collections. You can either email us photographs or, if you are selling your home, a link to the realty listing.
We are experienced at providing auction estimates based on photographs. You can also make an appointment to bring the objects in. If the objects or the collection are too large to transport, we can schedule an appointment to visit your home. Our commission is competitive. Contact us for information.
- Request an Estimate
- Sign a Contract and Consign Your Property
- Arrange Transport to Everard Auctions
- Items Unpacked and Stored Free of Charge Until the Next Appropriate Auction
- Items Catalogued
- Items Professionally Photographed
- Catalogue Published on Our Website, LiveAuctioneers, and Invaluable
- Exhibition Preview
- Targeted Marketing
- Sale Day
- Proceeds from Your Consignment will be Sent to You 45 Days After the Sale
Everard Auctions acts as a trusted advisor during a time that can sometimes be difficult for the client. We are happy to visit the property and give a professional valuation of the fine art and antiques or if an estate tax document is needed provide an appraisal.
Downsizing or Moving?
Send us photos or your realty listing and we can give advice letting you know which items will bring the strongest price in the current market.
Our clients include:
- Private Collectors and Individuals
- Trust and Estate Officers
- Wealth Managers
- Estate Lawyers
- Insurance Agents
- House Museums